The signs of Diabetes. An early diagnosis to avoid major complications
Diabetes is chronic in nature can only be given treatment there is no real cure for it. The signs and symptoms of diabetes develops very slowly and in silence, but when they become more severe leading to serious complications.
The main symptoms and signs of diabetes are
- Increased thirst
- Increased appetite or excessive hunger
- Increased urination during the night time
- Weight loss or gain which is unexplained
- Veil or blurred vision
- The ulcers and sores that do not heal
- Dry skin with itching
In more complicated cases, diabetes leads
- Renal failure
- Damage to the nerves
- Microwave vascular and macro vascular.
- Microwave vascular diseases related to the small blood vessels.
- Macro-vascular diseases are related to the arteries, that is to say, the hardening of the arteries and narrowing them and lead to a heart attack, stroke,.
Diabetes is mainly divided into two types: type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is due primarily to stop the production of insulin due to an autoimmune system of the body destroys the beta cells of the pancreas that are responsible for the secretion of insulin. Type 1 diabetes also known as insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, as insulin is a must dose over here. It is also called juvenile diabetes, because it is more common among young adults and adolescents.
Type 2 diabetes is due to low production of insulin or the cell receptors do not react with the insulin produced. This condition is called insulin resistance. Here, the body secretes more insulin strict, so that it develops a resistance in itself. signs of Diabetes
The good news about diabetes is that it can be controlled or maintained naturally by adopting a balanced diet, exercise regularly.
Eat a balanced diet in the sense that the diet should be rich in nutrition. For diabetes diet rich in fiber is recommended. Examples of diets rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, peas, beans, apples, bananas, apricots, dates.