1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), below reflect the following data:
Company name: Laboratory Nature Bio s. l.
Address: Rua Armanya, 16 – 1º, izda.
Data in the Mercantile Register: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Lugo 2 MERC., VOLUME:489 BOOK:0, FOLIO:75 sheet LU-18466 INSCRIP.:1
E-mail: [email protected]
2. USERS: access and/or use of this site in a Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The above-mentioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions Recruitment in his case be enforceable.
3. USE OF the PORTAL: www.condiabetes.com provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) in Internet belonging to the Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. or licensors to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registration the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may provide a password which will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of the same. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services that the Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. offers through its portal and with but not limited to, not use them for:
Engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Spread contents or propaganda of character racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or human rights.
Cause damage to physical and logical systems Lab Nature Bio s. l., of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible of causing the aforementioned damage.
Try to access and, in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. will not be responsible for any opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Data of Personal Character (in forward LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the development Regulation of the Organic Law (hereinafter RDLOPD) and other regulations in force in each moment, and sailing by ensuring the proper use and treatment of personal data of the user. To do this, along with every form of collected personal data on the services the user may request that the Laboratory Nature Bio s. l., will let the user know of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing responsibility of the created file, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communication of data to third parties in your case. In addition, the Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. reports that comply with the LSSI-CE, and will be asked for your consent to the processing of your email with commercial purposes in every moment.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: a Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. by itself or as an assignee, is the holder of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of his web page, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc), ownership of a Laboratory Nature Bio s. l.. or its licensors. Under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, included his modality of putting disposition, of the whole or part of the contents of this website, with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of a Laboratory Nature Bio s. l.. The USER undertakes to respect the right of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of a Laboratory Nature Bio s. l.. you Can view the elements portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or in any other physical support always and when it is, unique and exclusively, for his personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Laboratory Nature Bio s. l..
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Laboratory Nature Bio s. l., is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind which may cause, not limited: errors and omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Lab Nature Bio s. l.. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add both contents and services provided through the same as the way in which these appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.condiabetes.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Laboratory, Nature Bio s. l. does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case, the Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. reserves the right to refuse to withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, to own instance or of a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10. OVERVIEW: Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and penal actions that him can correspond in right.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. may at any time modify the conditions specified here, being duly published as shown here. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until altered by other duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Laboratory Nature Bio s. l. and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of the domicile of the consumer or user.